Monday, 14 April 2014

One Year Hence...

A year ago, we made the hour long drive from where we used to live to our new acreage site. This was the road in:

April 14, 2013

And this was the main road, looking south:

April 14, 2013
Today, one year later, the kids and I walked our usual route and took these pictures. The main road looking south, one year later:


And (below) the road leaving our acreage, today.




It is amazing to see the difference in snow levels from one year to the next. When I think of all the work that had yet to be done, one year ago, I hardly believe we did it and that we are happily residing in our new house. We still have a lot of work to do but it is not as daunting as the list we had last year! It helps that we aren't still under several feet of snow. How is the spring thaw where you are? Are you still under snow?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...how to I join your blog? I would also like to add your name to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meggie, I believe that if you enter your email address in the space on the right hand side of the screen (where it says "follow by email" you will be asked to enter the code that you see. Then an email will be sent to your email address, in which you will click a link to subscribe. After that you should be emailed any new posts. I hope that works for you :) Thanks for following!

      Delete